24SEVEN - Honey Day & Night Moisturizing Cream
Temporary out of stock
A 3-in-1 moisturizer for the face, neck, and eye area designed to fight free radicals, intensely hydrate and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For All Skin Types.
- Honey and Sea Buckthorn Oil work together to prevent dryness, which can lead to damage to the moisture barrier and result in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Extracts of Water Lily and Cucumber Fruit refine skin texture with a smoothing effect.
- A silky-smooth formula that is gentle, yet effective, on delicate areas that are commonly the first to reveal signs of aging.
- Use on neck, face, and eye contour area.
How to Apply
Apply sparingly all over the face, neck, and décolleté area in the morning and evening, after cleansing. Massage gently until absorbed.
- All you need, a 3-in-1 product for the neck, face, and eye contour area, for day and night.
- Perfect travel companion.
Aqua (Water), Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol, Glycol Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tapioca Starch, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Honey Extract, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Indian Lotus) Flower Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Sarcosine, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 80, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Beta-Sitosterol, Potassium Aspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Squalene, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal.
For more detailed information on ingredients please visit our Ingredient Dictionary.