Hey Honey, looking for a quick and easy dessert that will make any event? Well, we've got just the thing for you from The Adventure Bite. Truly, this recipe looks absolutely amazing and we can't help but crave it!
Lavender Honey Posset
- 4 cups cream (heavy or regular whipping cream both work)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Juice of 1/2 lime about 1 tablespoon juice
- 4-5 lavender sprigs be sure they are not sprayed with pesticides
- In a medium saucepan bring cream and honey to boil over medium-high heat. Stir continually until honey is fully combined. Boil for 3 full minutes stirring continually. You may need to lower heat to prevent boiling over. Remove from stovetop.
- All lemon and lime juice and stir.
- Mix in lavender sprigs so they are fully submerged and allow to steep for 10-20 minutes (to intensity of lavender flavor desired).
- Remove sprigs and pour into ramekins. Top with a few tiny flowers.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill, minimum of 2 hours. You can also pop them in the freezer for 30-40 minutes if you are running late and they will be decently set, but I prefer overnight to let the flavors meld.
Prep: 2 hours and 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Tags: Recipes