Hey Honey, we've always loved embracing our unique qualities and staying true to our real selves. That's the reason why, on this National Grilled Cheese Day, we're sharing a recipe that's nothing but unique! Grilled cheese is one of our favorite indulgences; it's quick and easy to make but still super yummy and fun. This recipe from Oh Sweet Basil is surely one to impress the whole family. Plus, it uses our favorite ingredient–can you guess what it is?
- 2 slices of good quality wheat bread
- 2 Slices Havarti Cheese
- 2-4 Slices Vine Ripe Tomato
- Fresh Basil
- Spread a thin layer of honey on each slice of bread.
- Top with cheese, tomato, basil (2-3 leaves) and another slice of cheese.
- You can butter the bread, or we just use a little olive oil or nothing at all.
- Grill in a pan over medium heat until golden on each side.
Total Tme: 5 mins | Prep Time: 2 mins | Cook Time: 3 mins
We hope you enjoy, honey!
- Tags: Recipes