Hey Honey, can you believe the 4th of July is already here? We're having a hard time wrapping our heads around the fact that 2019 is now half over! When time flies by this quick it can feel like we never have time to get through everything on our list, especially around major holidays. That's why we love quick and easy recipes like this one from Eating on a Dime:
- 16 oz of Strawberries, washed and cut in half
- 1 pint of blue berries, rinsed
- 3 bananas sliced in thick chunks
- 1/8 cup of honey
- 1 fresh lime
- Wash and cut all your fruit.
- Combine in a bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the honey and freshly squeezed lime juice.*
*Tip: Microwave your lime for 10 seconds before you cut and squeeze it. You will get more out of it after it was warmed up.
- Drizzle the honey lime glaze over the fruit and stir slightly to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Wishing you a fun and safe Independence Day, honey!
Photo by eatingonadime.com